Bobbie Moline-Kramer, famed photorealist / commercial artist departs from decades of hyperrealism, biomedical illustration and pre-med education. The professor at Cal State LB, former stewardess (back in the early 70s) and commune living & loving hippie invited us into her home/studio for an inside look of her life and the things she loves. She made us some healthy home cooked acutramon and gave us a tour of her home, the details of the craftsmanship built and engineered by her late husband. She took us into her “splatter room,” showed us previous works, what she will be showing in her upcoming exhibit in Dallas. The collection of antique furniture and vintage record player and a drawer full of untapped canvas yet to be used. A very special woman who truly embodies the spirit of creative freedom, an absolute honor to meet and pleasure to write about. Thank you to Heidi Johnson & Hijinx PR & Artist Management and Mat Gleason from Red Pipe Gallery and Coagula Curatorial Gallery for inviting me to do this story.
Bobbie Moline-Kramer | Our Willingness To Experience Art Through “One Thing”…
- Artist in Conversation: Kayla Tange — The multidisciplinary performance artist / exotic dancer sits down with LAiCREATIVES to discuss what it means to be an emotional voyeur and why the human condition only wants one thing . . . connection. Kayla Tange More with Kayla on our New Podcast Sex, Magick & Dessert : Kayla Tange defies the antiquated stereotypes of [...]
- ARTIST TALK & LIVE PAINTING : PE... — Artist in Conversation: Peter Greco Moderated by Franceasca Seiden of LAiCREATIVES Sunday, October 9, 2016 Artist Talk & Live Painting: 1:30pm LosJoCos Gallery 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles 90021 https://www.facebook.com/events/307215396306661/ I Wake Up In The Dream LosJoCos Gallery proudly presents “DIVINE WRITE” featuring new works by Typographer and Street Artist, Peter Greco. The opening reception [...]
- INTERVIEW | “DIVINE WRITE,̶... — Peter Greco is a Toltec practitioner, an artist and a lifelong seeker of knowledge. Greco has mastered the balance between commercial art, fine art and street art without sacrificing his signature unique style. He is also considered somewhat of an anomaly with his soft spoken manner and slight aversion to the spotlight that shines on [...]
- “Divine Write” A Solo Exh... — LosJoCos Gallery is proud to present “Divine Write” the first solo exhibition from acclaimed street artist and typographer, Peter Greco. The opening reception will be held from 7-10pm on Saturday, October 1, 2016 and will run through October 16, 2016 at LosJoCos Gallery, 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021. Peter Greco is considered of [...]
- Artist Spotlight : Amy Smith, “... — Westfield Culver City taps into LA’s flourishing art world launching their Pop-Up Art program. Amy Smith, a Mixed Media Contemporary Artist, kicks off the newly developed arts initiative with her series “Art By ColorScape.” Smith blends thought provoking phrases with vibrant colors using a variety of technique and mediums including collage, acrylic paint and detailed [...]