We “Crossed Our Heart” | PT 2 of Artist Jennifer Korsen’s In Depth Interview
When we last left Jennifer Korsen, "Cross My Heart" was opening at Stone Malone Gallery, she was part of Art of Elysium's “Pieces of Heaven” silent auction and art book, Doing live art at Kidspace Children's Museum,in a benefit show for Unicef & curating and helping paint Melrose Utility Boxes… and that was just the last two weeks of February. As February, also known as Heart Month, comes to an end we bring you an in-depth look at this complex artist; a heartfelt and honest look into who she is, her need to create & her passion to giving back to her community. I think out of all interviews I’ve conducted this one touched my heart the most, and we hope it will capture yours as well.
- ARTIST TALK & LIVE PAINTING : PE... — Artist in Conversation: Peter Greco Moderated by Franceasca Seiden of LAiCREATIVES Sunday, October 9, 2016 Artist Talk & Live Painting: 1:30pm LosJoCos Gallery 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles 90021 https://www.facebook.com/events/307215396306661/ I Wake Up In The Dream LosJoCos Gallery proudly presents “DIVINE WRITE” featuring new works by Typographer and Street Artist, Peter Greco. The opening reception [...]
- INTERVIEW | “DIVINE WRITE,̶... — Peter Greco is a Toltec practitioner, an artist and a lifelong seeker of knowledge. Greco has mastered the balance between commercial art, fine art and street art without sacrificing his signature unique style. He is also considered somewhat of an anomaly with his soft spoken manner and slight aversion to the spotlight that shines on [...]
- “Divine Write” A Solo Exh... — LosJoCos Gallery is proud to present “Divine Write” the first solo exhibition from acclaimed street artist and typographer, Peter Greco. The opening reception will be held from 7-10pm on Saturday, October 1, 2016 and will run through October 16, 2016 at LosJoCos Gallery, 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021. Peter Greco is considered of [...]
- Artist Spotlight : Amy Smith, “... — Westfield Culver City taps into LA’s flourishing art world launching their Pop-Up Art program. Amy Smith, a Mixed Media Contemporary Artist, kicks off the newly developed arts initiative with her series “Art By ColorScape.” Smith blends thought provoking phrases with vibrant colors using a variety of technique and mediums including collage, acrylic paint and detailed [...]
- Q&A | MONCHO1929 New Series ... — "City"Moncho NEW AMSTERDAM VODKA PRESENTS “IT’S YOUR TOWN” Thursday, June 23, 2016 7pm at LAB Art 217 S. La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA 90036 Organic can be defined as forming an integral element, having systematic coordination of parts or even having the characteristics of an organism. All of these relate to both the creation [...]