Morales has created works for the Berlin, Paris, Seoul, and Tokyo Fashion Weeks, Centre Phi, Milan’s Camera Nazionale della Moda, Sid Lee, Cirque du Soleil. She has collaborated with musicians Arcade Fire, Grimes, Zola Jesus, Band of Skulls, as well as filmmakers Denis Villeneuve, Anton Corbijn, and Spike Jonze.
Standard Talks x Renata Morales
- ARTIST TALK & LIVE PAINTING : PE... — Artist in Conversation: Peter Greco Moderated by Franceasca Seiden of LAiCREATIVES Sunday, October 9, 2016 Artist Talk & Live Painting: 1:30pm LosJoCos Gallery 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles 90021 https://www.facebook.com/events/307215396306661/ I Wake Up In The Dream LosJoCos Gallery proudly presents “DIVINE WRITE” featuring new works by Typographer and Street Artist, Peter Greco. The opening reception [...]
- INTERVIEW | “DIVINE WRITE,̶... — Peter Greco is a Toltec practitioner, an artist and a lifelong seeker of knowledge. Greco has mastered the balance between commercial art, fine art and street art without sacrificing his signature unique style. He is also considered somewhat of an anomaly with his soft spoken manner and slight aversion to the spotlight that shines on [...]
- “Divine Write” A Solo Exh... — LosJoCos Gallery is proud to present “Divine Write” the first solo exhibition from acclaimed street artist and typographer, Peter Greco. The opening reception will be held from 7-10pm on Saturday, October 1, 2016 and will run through October 16, 2016 at LosJoCos Gallery, 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021. Peter Greco is considered of [...]
- Art By Colorscape | An Interview with... — Amy Smith is a Los Angeles based artist creating colorful and empowering contemporary art. Inspired by street art, couture fashion, and photography. She designs in collections, using each style to represent a different inspiration. These collections include fashion illustration, acrylic painting, digital painting, and mixed media collage. Her digital paintings have been turned into wall [...]
- OSCILLATOR: a late nite “Grand Openin... — Oscillator will celebrate the formal opening of its permanent synth space in DTLA (after 35 events thrown in pop up fashion) with the one and only, ARTHUR BAKER, performing a rare 'Live Synth+Drum-Machine/DJ Combination set, chronicling the genesis of Early Electro including his own contributions to the genre. Baker, a Roland 808 Pioneer, is best [...]