MILLIE BROWN / ARTIST
Millie Brown: Painting From The Inside Out
SXSW performance with Lady Gaga in 2014 where she made global headlines; throwing up on the pop singer. Brown drank gleaming green milk, which she then vomited on to Gaga's breasts, before drinking a bottle of black milk, climbing onto a mechanical bull with the singer, and doing it again.
- ARTIST TALK & LIVE PAINTING : PE... — Artist in Conversation: Peter Greco Moderated by Franceasca Seiden of LAiCREATIVES Sunday, October 9, 2016 Artist Talk & Live Painting: 1:30pm LosJoCos Gallery 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles 90021 https://www.facebook.com/events/307215396306661/ I Wake Up In The Dream LosJoCos Gallery proudly presents “DIVINE WRITE” featuring new works by Typographer and Street Artist, Peter Greco. The opening reception [...]
- Artist Spotlight : Amy Smith, “... — Westfield Culver City taps into LA’s flourishing art world launching their Pop-Up Art program. Amy Smith, a Mixed Media Contemporary Artist, kicks off the newly developed arts initiative with her series “Art By ColorScape.” Smith blends thought provoking phrases with vibrant colors using a variety of technique and mediums including collage, acrylic paint and detailed [...]
- Q&A | MONCHO1929 New Series ... — "City"Moncho NEW AMSTERDAM VODKA PRESENTS “IT’S YOUR TOWN” Thursday, June 23, 2016 7pm at LAB Art 217 S. La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA 90036 Organic can be defined as forming an integral element, having systematic coordination of parts or even having the characteristics of an organism. All of these relate to both the creation [...]
- RICARDO GARCIA CREATES A VISUAL ART M... — Shopping CartAcrylic On Canvas4 x 4 ft Art Stamping is an innovative production practice created by Los Angeles Contemporary artist Ricardo Garcia. “Stamping” is the direct transfer of a formal object to canvas. The direct physicality cancels out any intermediary medium resulting in a new honest, intimate and immediate art movement. “I created stamping as [...]
- Streams of Conciousness : An Intervie... — Carol Sears' painting's are streams of consciousness surreal and abstract like automatic drawings. Rich in color, her breakdown in line usage and their free form complexity's are guided by instincts instead of intention. To Sears painting eight to ten hours a day in the studio without any real plan of attack is why her work [...]