Dot Red Public Art Gallery Tour “The Art Of The Abstract” Launches Sunday June 26th
Dot Red is excited to soft launch the Public Art Gallery tour Sunday, June 26th from 11am - 7:30pm with an emphasis on Abstract Art. We have four exceptional studio galleries focusing on showcasing unique and powerful abstract art, all with very diverse and stunning representations in this medium.
- ARTIST TALK & LIVE PAINTING : PE... — Artist in Conversation: Peter Greco Moderated by Franceasca Seiden of LAiCREATIVES Sunday, October 9, 2016 Artist Talk & Live Painting: 1:30pm LosJoCos Gallery 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles 90021 https://www.facebook.com/events/307215396306661/ I Wake Up In The Dream LosJoCos Gallery proudly presents “DIVINE WRITE” featuring new works by Typographer and Street Artist, Peter Greco. The opening reception [...]
- Artist In Conversation Matthew Carey ... — Exorcise II - Matthew Carey EXORCISE II, Matthew Carey 2016 LosJoCos Gallery Presents:CRACKING/WISE Artist in Conversation: Matthew Carey and Cynthia Johnson Moderated by Jeremy Quant of Dot Red Art Tours & Events Closing Reception: Sunday, July 31st 2pm - 6pm LosJoCos Gallery 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles 90021 LosJoCos Gallery proudly presents “Cracking/Wise” featuring new [...]
- Streams of Conciousness : An Intervie... — Carol Sears' painting's are streams of consciousness surreal and abstract like automatic drawings. Rich in color, her breakdown in line usage and their free form complexity's are guided by instincts instead of intention. To Sears painting eight to ten hours a day in the studio without any real plan of attack is why her work [...]
- Spring Brewery Artwalk & Open St... — Brewery Artwalk Spring 2015 2015 SPRING BREWERY ARTWALK AND OPEN STUDIOS | April 25th and 26th * 11 am - 6 pm 2100 N Main St Los Angeles Ca 90031 Artist, Kristine Schomaker #virtualbloom Going on 33 years the world’s largest art community, located in Los Angeles, is once again opening its studios to the [...]
- Q & A w | HOUSE OF VINTAGE LA | ... — House Of Vintage LA | DTLA ArtWalk TrunkShow Featuring Jewelry By Wes Hatem In the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, nowadays you can find almost anything especially delicious restaurants with the perfect atmosphere, historical breathtaking architecture, unpretentious bars, lounges you could stay all night in, upscale salons (that are still underground enough to make you [...]