“Divine Write” A Solo Exhibit Featuring Esoteric Works of Typographer & Street Artist, PETER GRECO
LosJoCos Gallery is proud to present “Divine Write” the first solo exhibition from acclaimed street artist and typographer, Peter Greco. The opening reception will be held from 7-10pm on Saturday, October 1, 2016 and will run through October 16, 2016 at LosJoCos Gallery, 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021.
- ARTIST TALK & LIVE PAINTING : PE... — Artist in Conversation: Peter Greco Moderated by Franceasca Seiden of LAiCREATIVES Sunday, October 9, 2016 Artist Talk & Live Painting: 1:30pm LosJoCos Gallery 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles 90021 https://www.facebook.com/events/307215396306661/ I Wake Up In The Dream LosJoCos Gallery proudly presents “DIVINE WRITE” featuring new works by Typographer and Street Artist, Peter Greco. The opening reception [...]
- INTERVIEW | “DIVINE WRITE,̶... — Peter Greco is a Toltec practitioner, an artist and a lifelong seeker of knowledge. Greco has mastered the balance between commercial art, fine art and street art without sacrificing his signature unique style. He is also considered somewhat of an anomaly with his soft spoken manner and slight aversion to the spotlight that shines on [...]
- Artist Spotlight : Amy Smith, “... — Westfield Culver City taps into LA’s flourishing art world launching their Pop-Up Art program. Amy Smith, a Mixed Media Contemporary Artist, kicks off the newly developed arts initiative with her series “Art By ColorScape.” Smith blends thought provoking phrases with vibrant colors using a variety of technique and mediums including collage, acrylic paint and detailed [...]
- Streams of Conciousness : An Intervie... — Carol Sears' painting's are streams of consciousness surreal and abstract like automatic drawings. Rich in color, her breakdown in line usage and their free form complexity's are guided by instincts instead of intention. To Sears painting eight to ten hours a day in the studio without any real plan of attack is why her work [...]
- The Ethereal World Of Daniel Leighton — Daniel Leighton’s recent body of work,“Permission to Enter,” combines his background in film, animation, technology into digital paintings; producing a multifaceted, esoteric, interactive experience. Try saying THAT 10 times. The exhibit is a limited edition of ten, varying in size and dimension and was recently on display at the Los Angeles Art Association/Gallery 825 in [...]