Artist Spotlight : Amy Smith, “Art By Colorscape” || Current & Upcoming Exhibitions
Westfield Culver City taps into LA’s flourishing art world launching their Pop-Up Art program. Amy Smith, a Mixed Media Contemporary Artist, kicks off the newly developed arts initiative with her series “Art By ColorScape.” Smith blends thought provoking phrases with vibrant colors using a variety of technique and mediums including collage, acrylic paint and detailed stencils. Smith will be displaying seven original paintings on a “25 x 8” wall next to the Dining Terrace where guests grab a quick bite during their shopping visit. Smith’s contemporary pop style invites consumers to explore other avenues in commerce by supporting local artists. "Westfield Culver City’s Pop-Up Art programming will host emerging and mid – career artist living and working in Los Angeles granting exposure to a larger audience while educating Los Angeles’ Westside on the local art market. We are proud to showcase Amy’s art and believe she is the perfect artist to kick off the Pop-Up Art Program at Westfield Culver City. The vibrant colors and technique is a great representation Los Angeles’ Westside here in our Center", said Don Ziss, Westfield Culver City General Manager.
- ARTIST TALK & LIVE PAINTING : PE... — Artist in Conversation: Peter Greco Moderated by Franceasca Seiden of LAiCREATIVES Sunday, October 9, 2016 Artist Talk & Live Painting: 1:30pm LosJoCos Gallery 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles 90021 https://www.facebook.com/events/307215396306661/ I Wake Up In The Dream LosJoCos Gallery proudly presents “DIVINE WRITE” featuring new works by Typographer and Street Artist, Peter Greco. The opening reception [...]
- INTERVIEW | “DIVINE WRITE,̶... — Peter Greco is a Toltec practitioner, an artist and a lifelong seeker of knowledge. Greco has mastered the balance between commercial art, fine art and street art without sacrificing his signature unique style. He is also considered somewhat of an anomaly with his soft spoken manner and slight aversion to the spotlight that shines on [...]
- “Divine Write” A Solo Exh... — LosJoCos Gallery is proud to present “Divine Write” the first solo exhibition from acclaimed street artist and typographer, Peter Greco. The opening reception will be held from 7-10pm on Saturday, October 1, 2016 and will run through October 16, 2016 at LosJoCos Gallery, 725 Kohler Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021. Peter Greco is considered of [...]
- Art By Colorscape | An Interview with... — Amy Smith is a Los Angeles based artist creating colorful and empowering contemporary art. Inspired by street art, couture fashion, and photography. She designs in collections, using each style to represent a different inspiration. These collections include fashion illustration, acrylic painting, digital painting, and mixed media collage. Her digital paintings have been turned into wall [...]
- Q&A | MONCHO1929 New Series ... — "City"Moncho NEW AMSTERDAM VODKA PRESENTS “IT’S YOUR TOWN” Thursday, June 23, 2016 7pm at LAB Art 217 S. La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA 90036 Organic can be defined as forming an integral element, having systematic coordination of parts or even having the characteristics of an organism. All of these relate to both the creation [...]