Art By Colorscape | An Interview with Amy Smith
Amy Smith is a Los Angeles based artist creating colorful and empowering contemporary art. Inspired by street art, couture fashion, and photography. She designs in collections, using each style to represent a different inspiration. These collections include fashion illustration, acrylic painting, digital painting, and mixed media collage.
- Artist in Conversation: Kayla Tange — The multidisciplinary performance artist / exotic dancer sits down with LAiCREATIVES to discuss what it means to be an emotional voyeur and why the human condition only wants one thing . . . connection. Kayla Tange More with Kayla on our New Podcast Sex, Magick & Dessert : Kayla Tange defies the antiquated stereotypes of [...]
- INTERVIEW | “DIVINE WRITE,̶... — Peter Greco is a Toltec practitioner, an artist and a lifelong seeker of knowledge. Greco has mastered the balance between commercial art, fine art and street art without sacrificing his signature unique style. He is also considered somewhat of an anomaly with his soft spoken manner and slight aversion to the spotlight that shines on [...]
- OSCILLATOR: a late nite “Grand Openin... — Oscillator will celebrate the formal opening of its permanent synth space in DTLA (after 35 events thrown in pop up fashion) with the one and only, ARTHUR BAKER, performing a rare 'Live Synth+Drum-Machine/DJ Combination set, chronicling the genesis of Early Electro including his own contributions to the genre. Baker, a Roland 808 Pioneer, is best [...]
- Artist Spotlight : Amy Smith, “... — Westfield Culver City taps into LA’s flourishing art world launching their Pop-Up Art program. Amy Smith, a Mixed Media Contemporary Artist, kicks off the newly developed arts initiative with her series “Art By ColorScape.” Smith blends thought provoking phrases with vibrant colors using a variety of technique and mediums including collage, acrylic paint and detailed [...]
- Q&A | MONCHO1929 New Series ... — "City"Moncho NEW AMSTERDAM VODKA PRESENTS “IT’S YOUR TOWN” Thursday, June 23, 2016 7pm at LAB Art 217 S. La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA 90036 Organic can be defined as forming an integral element, having systematic coordination of parts or even having the characteristics of an organism. All of these relate to both the creation [...]